Old January 18th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Berniez

Default Belize cave tubing

We will be in Belize in February. We are looking into cave tubing. It
appears Xstream tubing ($60.00), Reggies Tours ($65.00) and the cruise
ship ($80.00) are basically the same. I have read Xstream has fruit and
drinks afterward, Reggie has nothing and the cruise ships have lunch.
What is the real time frame of this excursion. The web sites seems to
make you belive it is a 1 hour trip there, 30 minute walk, 40 minutes in
the river and 1 hour back. This does not add up to the 5-6 hour time
frame it is listed as. I suspect the bus ride is a lot longer than 60
minutes. Any recommemdations.
Thanks for your help.
Bernie