Old November 7th, 2003, 02:20 PM
nzuri

Default Kilimanjaro and Tarangire photos

"Rydale" wrote in message
Ah well I confess I was in training for 6 months before going!
(At my age I wasn't leaving anything to chance).

Charles,

I'd be interested to hear about your training regime: reasons why follow.

I've visited Tanzania many times on business since 1996 but apart from a
long weekend in the Selous (highly recommended!), most of my experience of
the country has involved the inside of offices in Dar and Arusha, with the
odd brief trip to Mwanza and a couple of other places. I've flown over
Kilimanjaro on many occasions (including one flight with Swissair where the
pilot flew around most of the mountain and we had some fantastic views) but
have never set foot on it. As I'm planning to go in two years time to
celebrate my half century.

Many thanks for the excellent photos!

Andrew