Old October 7th, 2003, 12:24 AM
Raffi Balmanoukian

Default Travel Insurance - who do you recommend?

in article , Ian Lloyd at
wrote on 10/6/03 2:48 PM:

We've been given a leaflet by STA Travel, and their Mid-level policy (I
don't recall what it's called) seems pretty good - but at £275 is quite
pricey. However, as I'm going to be travelling with a laptop - and these can
have a habit of going walkies - I want to be sure I'm covered for
replacement of it.

Who did you get your insurance with?

And if you made a claim, how much of a pain where they?

Poms and Aussies have reciprocal arrangements. Give it a miss. Insurers
bet than nothing bad is going to happen - you bet it will.