Old October 14th, 2008, 06:18 PM posted to rec.travel.air
tim.....

Default How much is a First Class Seat worth to you ... per hour?

"mrtravel" wrote in message
news
tim..... wrote:

"-hh" wrote in message

A semi-hypothetical question.

Given that a First Class seat is worth 'something more', how much more
is it worth to you on:

a 5 hour flight?
10 hours?
15 hours?

A seat twice the size is worth twice the fare.

Yes, if you think linearly.

If two cars are the same size, are they also worth the same?

The point that I am making (in fact made) is that, personally, the only
thing that I'm prepared to pay extra for on a plane is extra space.

I am not prepared to pay extra for the "extras" that come with upgrading.
Not because they don't add anything to the cost, but because they add no
value to me for the journey.

tim