Old May 10th, 2006, 07:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Frequent flyer miles

KpuTu4eH wrote:

Hi there,
I travel quite a lot and I've gathered a lot of miles from various
carriers, so I'm looking for websites where I can accumulate the miles
I've travelled, and that would let me know through which airlines I'd
be able to make use of it..?
Until now I've only found one place where I could do this, the Account
Aggregator at www.lessno.com.. but I'm still looking for more websites
where I'd be able to use this option..
Any advice appreciated.

Yes.When you are spamming newsgroups to promote your web site you should
learn to link it so the gullible do not have to cut and paste. But it is
a refreshing change from the I I just came across an amazing web site"
spiel.