Old November 7th, 2006, 11:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default More questions [long]

"Tom K" wrote in message

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
m...

Answered Inline:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thank You sooooooooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We decided - 7-night Caribbean-Western - from Miami with Royal
Caribbean )) We decided to take just oceanview cabin, it was huge
diffrent between balcony cabin (at this date), we think it's better to
stay in Miami longer.
Ehhh... It took 3 weeks, but we booked our first cruise, finally....
Now we have more questions than before, I'm exetremly happy I found
Your group and You are so helpful... THANKS!!!

Eve,
We just got off the Carnival Conquest this past Sunday, and I ended up
with a bad cold (zimno i kaszel)

Isn't zimno cold as in temperature, not as in illness? At least that's
how it is in Slovak IIRCl

--Tom

As used in the English language and the word, cold,.....zimno can be used as
an adjective or a noun. I added kaszel, which meant cold with a cough.

--Jean