Old April 19th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Richard

Ken Pisichko wrote in :

Frank Slootweg wrote:

You Really? Name just one 'hated' Canadian. (This is asked only for
non- You Canadians - we have our own list, mostly of politicians.)

Naturally this is off topic, but I just had to add....

Justice John H. Gomery is doing the work to make that list much
"longer". The next election - when it happens - will show just how
long that list is going to get. It is not over yet.

Ken
Canada

Trouble is, the opposition isn't exactly lilly white, they just haven't
had their chance to show how greedy they are.

Canada (like Australia p'haps? I'm trying to make this fairly relevant
:-) hasn't had very good political leaders for some time. At least in
the past we've shown some *backbone* when it comes to dealing with the
Yanks, but with the new Martin government even that's gone... and I
understand the Conservatives would be even more cosy with the Americans
if they came to power.