Old June 12th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Blondee_yvr

"travelly" wrote in message
:
: I was checking this resort out last year and while searching on the
: internet I found out that a little boy had drowned in an unsafe pool at
: that resort. It doesn't appear to be just an internet rumour as it is
: listed on the U.S. Government web site
: http://travel.state.gov/family/famil...death_594.html (look
: for Mexico, and April 26, 2003).

One has to look "outside the box" in such situations. This is just one
example of how bad this resort is. It's truly amazing how many people are
so "adventurous" that they are willing to take unnecessary risks or
chances knowing [usually] very well that a hotel such as this has had a
tragic, careless, and avoidable incident. If the hotel handles matters
in this way, I would hate to imagine how they handle other matters. Of
course, the hotel is now run by "new management" so everything [must be]
fine so book that holiday at this resort...NOT.