Old March 16th, 2007, 02:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

Default TRAVELOCITY

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:39:41 -0400, (Surfer E2468)
wrote:

RAY:

i keep trying to get thru to travelocity,but now when i try to put in
the information as to the dates it keeps blinking back and forth,and
does not stay long enough for me to get the dates ,and times in. We are
looking at 4/15/07, 4/22/07 on star princess,phl-fll r.t.
surfer e2468

Hi Annie,

I just tried it for those dates and it brought up flights. I priced
an early morning departure and an afternoon return for $201 to 290 per
person depending on times. If you can not get this to work for some
reason, I suggest you get the travel agent who booked your cruise to
help you.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL