Old March 5th, 2010, 02:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Default Spring Cruises to the Greek Isles

(Surfer*E2468) wrote:

All we had to worry about when we wentto
greece are the bomb threats our hotel was
receiving during the war with kosovo,received
them at the hotel,when on board pacific
princess,and at the cruise port in greece. Did
not do to fret about them since we were
already there.Just took them in stride

Reading this thread makes me very happy we did our Greek Isles cruise
last summer.

The one worry we had was whether our port call in Athens would be
cancelled due to the raging fire near Athens that we read about in the
NY Times news digest distributed by HAL.