Old March 6th, 2010, 11:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Spring Cruises to the Greek Isles

In article , Brian K
wrote:

This is true only if you are a fatalist. I believe everything that
happens is driven by the choices we make and the actions we take.
Nothing is preordained other then our mortality.

It is preordained that we will die. It is not preordained when you are
born when and how you will die as Annie seems to be saying. However not
everything that happens is driven by the choices or actions we take.
The actions and choices of others can also effect when we die.

--
Charles