Old May 15th, 2006, 02:14 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Carbon tax in Zimbabwe

Bill wrote:..

It was either 1,000 or 1,100 at the lodges we stayed at (Serena and
Sopa) ... but everything at the lodges and National Parks from cost of
drinks to Park entry fees is also quoted in US dollars so they could
get by without changing any money, most likely. We exchanged some
because we were going to a market in Arusha to buy extra bottled water,
bags of rice for camera support bags, sodas and a couple of other items
but otherwise we could have paid everything else in $$.

Bill

Thanks!