Old February 4th, 2008, 08:32 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

Default UA to charge $25 to check a 2nd bag

Hey all

I was just surfing the web and came across a story about UA charging
some passengers a $25 fee to check a 2nd bag. Looks if you buy a cheap
nonrefundable economy class ticket you will have to pay for checking
on more than 1 bag. For those who are frequent fliers on United or
Start Alliance Airlines or who buy full fare tickets they will be able
to check that extra piece of luggage. I guess I need to be careful
when I pack my bags for my Hawaiian trip in May.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/02/04/news...ce=yahoo_quote

Michael