Old August 6th, 2008, 03:30 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Pat Anderson

Default Best time to visit Bhutan………

In message , oliversmith
writes

Yes friend I have spent 10 days of my last vacation in Bhutan. It is
very difficult to decide the best time to visit there as the climatic
conditions are very pleasant there most of the time. ' DhenZang Travel'
(http://www.adventuresinbhutan.com) is the tour guide which will make
your trip to Bhutan more enjoyable. These are the people who can give
you the appropriate advice on vacations in Bhutan. Go through them.
Happy Vacation!!!

This thread should surely be on an Asian NG? This is an African
Group, perhaps geography is not a strong point of the original poster.
Pat.
--
Pat Anderson