Old July 28th, 2009, 08:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,alt.politics,alt.society.zeitgeist,rec.travel.misc
BradGuth

Default Who Would Pay $2 BILLION for a vacation on Mars?

On Jul 28, 11:20*am, giveitawhirl2008
wrote:
On Jul 27, 2:15*pm, travelworldvideos
wrote:

No, I am not paying $2.0E09 for a trip to Mars. Check out these 2 Mars
QTVR links:

http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen3/f2_mars4.html

http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen5/...rest-mars.html

Would you pay that much for a trip to a dust bowl?

Bon Voyage !!!

TWV.http://travelworldvideos.googlepages.com/

On Jul 22, 4:17*pm, giveitawhirl2008
wrote:

On Jul 21, 7:33*am, BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 20, 9:17*pm, giveitawhirl2008
wrote:

On Jul 20, 10:40*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 20, 5:10*pm, giveitawhirl2008
wrote:

Let them check out:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.policy/topics

Is that $2 BILLION per ticket some kind of a cheap group rate?
(possibly one-way?)

*~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

Hopefully not one way! Not intentionally! But that's $2 Billion PER
SEAT! Some people could coff that up! And I do not find it absurd that
some of those WOULD!

I agree, although each two-way ticket might have to run at least $10B.