Old November 7th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Tuuk

Ok,, Ok,,, Dopez,,,

If you can go back and prove those statements,, show that I actually made
those statements,, I will accept that,, if not,, you are a sick, perverted
liar,, here is why,,,

I spent some time yesterday looking over your history, your posts. Now you
have three news accounts and I am able to confirm the following....

1- Dopez is supporting Saddam whole heartedly, he supports his
terrorism and supports his killing of Kuwaitis.

2- The Dopez travels regularly to Thailand,, not for business but
every time his wife goes one way and he goes to Pattaya for beach, bar,
girls, boys etc etc. And sometimes his wife and daughter go and they get
propositions but Dopez is too scared to fight and defend, What was that
about martial arts??

3- Dopez speaks highly of his friends at the Cowboy bar, the child
pimp, I found some posts of conversations with him.

4- The drinking and drugs abuse is been going on a long time and you
dopez made some comments that your wife comes from a real dark side and you
come from even a darker side.

5 I found a post where you admitted your wife was a Thai whore,
working and that she is the reason you return to Thailand so often,, sad to
say that but you made the post..

6- Where the dopez admits to being a habitual liar,,, lol,,, I found
that post,,

7- I also found a post where you whole heartedly support the U.S. and
then want Bush to squash Saddam for the Kuwait treatment,,, lol,,, that is a
good spin,,,

8- More drunkun slumber

9- One where you admit you like ladyboys,, lol that was a funny post,

10- One where you dopez admit that you hate chabby and like the U.S..
that is a good post..

11- Another about how you get so many bargirls and your wife doesn't
know and your wife works as a bar girl and has for such a long time,, I
guess the bar girls run in your family ,, huh dopez???

12- One good post ,, where your wife,, the bar girl ,, experiments with
drugs,, has fake breasts and your pocket book cannot pay for it,, lol,, that
was a funny post,,,

13- ANd then a post where you show your true feelings for your buddy
Carlos,,, lol,,

14- One where the dopez compares his wife to a waterbuffalo,,
slurping and farting,, some husband you are Dopez,,, o ya,, I forgot,, she
is a bar girl on drugs from the dark side of town,,,, as you say in the
earlier posts,, I can prove that,,

15-
Here the dopez tells us the exact reason why he goes to THailand,, it is not
business at all,, LIAR,,, you go to go to Patayya for the time that your
wife visits,, lol,,, and she opens beer for you,, lol,,, what did you marry
,, a slave? LOL,,, some gentleman you are dopez,,, lol,,,,,

16- One that clearly shows that you are a sex tourist, I would
suggest a gay man,, and you go to Thailand for sex and drugs and you have
many whores,, that was a funny post..

17- One where you admit to contributing to the pollition problem by
throwing your beer cans in the sea,,

18- One where you think your visits is what keeps the bars in
business

19- One where you talk about your wife's pussy,,, some gentleman you
are dopez,,,

20- One where you make so many nasty comments about your wife,,,
gentleman,, lol,,

21- One where you are trying to pick up and take on tour some poster
who asks for a man,,, lol,,,

22- One where you admit you are very poor,,,and you do nothing for
your family or wife's family,,, lol,,,

23- One where you show your support for the terrorists in the
south,,,,,

NOW,,,,Dopez,, that was from only searching your one account,, the one at
ntlword.com and that had a lot,, that must be your Britian account,,, lol,,,

I still have to search your pattayalinks.com and your other account,, you
have three... and that one has a million posts so there is lots to work with
there,, lol,,, and all of them you were drunk in,, on drugs,,
My objective is to find the post where you admitted to supporting
terrorism,, I know you said it,, where you said it is the only way to get
your message accross to the big guy,,, I know you said it and I will prove
it... That is because I am a man,, lol,, I can prove it,,

Now,,, Dopez,,, can you prove to me where I said I like to play with little
boys in the shower? lol,,,

Dopez,,, I will cut a deal with you,,, I will not post (or waste anymore
time looking for the balance of posts) if you apologize to me and admit that
I have never said anything like what you said in your post today... If you
do not apologize to me for making that story up,,, I will continue (when I
get time) to find the rest of the posts,,, I will post the links to the ones
I found listed above and PROVE that you are the drunk, liar, cheater, drug
abuser, that you are,,, lol,,,

I like this game,,,

Ok ,, back to you Dopez,,, the ball is in your court,,, What do you want to
do???/

BECAUSE,,,, I don't want to be attacked the same way you made up lies about
another person,,, in this link,,,,

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=tjs...i.net&rnum=149

And I don't want to have a battle with someone who treats their wife like
this,,,,

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=tjs...i.net&rnum=123

Or I don't want to even associate with someone who talks about their loved
ones like this,,,

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=tjs...i.net&rnum=161

Or here is your reason why you frequent to Thailand,,,,

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=tjs...i.net&rnum=185

Ok,,, Dopez,,, up to you ,,, I have them all,, And I will search through
your other two accounts to find more funny ,, stupid,, hatred,, lies,,
drunken,, drugs,,, wife abuse,, child abuse,, big hero dopez,,, lol,,,,

Back to You Dopez,,, what say you,,, either prove where I made those
comments where I like showering with children,,, or I return a smear
campaign like none other you have ever seen,,, It will make 9-11 look like a
sunny afternoon picnic,,, lol,,,

Up to you there Dopez,,,