Old January 18th, 2008, 09:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
sheree

Default Suggestions for a private car service in London ?

car services in london are very expensive!
we're planning to take the express train from heathrow to paddington. they
have easy on (supposedly) for luggage etc and I figure I'll have that money
to eat!!
sheree

"Stardustgirl" wrote in message
Hello -

We'll be heading to London this spring, taking a flight over, spending
a few days exploring the city, then a transatlantic cruise back to the
east coast. Can anyone recommend a good private car service ? We'll
need a full sized car or van for the two of us and all our luggage, so
I'm afraid a smaller vehicle won't do this this. Any suggestions ?

Stardustsgirl