Old September 28th, 2012, 04:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default Post Cruise Accommodations in Victoria. BC

On 9/27/2012 12:03 PM, Mark Smith wrote:
On Saturday, March 23, 2002 1:01:29 PM UTC-4, TBird wrote:
We'll be disembarking from the Mercury on August 4th and driving
down to Victoria. We're looking for moderately priced
accommodations for 3 nights in Victoria. So far the best bets seem
to be the Admiral Inn or the Strathcona Hotel. Does any anyone
have anything good or bad to say about either? How about
reccommendations for other sub $100 US hotels or Motels?

When I went there I stayed at the Harbour Towers. I got a deal
through hotwire so it came out pretty cheap. I'd say your best bet is
to either book in advance through hotwire or priceline or go with
another hotel that charges cheaper per night but is no where as
nice. I actually think Harbour Towers is one of the best hotels I've
stayed at, and one top of it it was central to everywhere I wanted to
go to, so it worked out pretty great.

Do you realize that you replied to a 6 month old posting and that his
trip was almost two months ago?