Old June 27th, 2004, 04:45 PM
David Horne

Default Canadians, Kiwis, Aussies and their flags

Tim Kroesen wrote:

R.T.E. America-basher #2 checks in...

I'm not calling anyone an American-basher in this thread, but I'm
certainly anything _but_. I lived there for 11 years and loved it. My
partner not only agrees with every criticism I'd make about US policies
etc., but is probably even more against them in some respects. He's a US
citizen. I note you didn't answer the question.

WTF is with your brainless knee-jerk obsession with top-post
'correction' BTW...?

I had to physically move your post below his (as both were pertinent to
my follow-up) for it to make any sense. Look, I'm not interested in
teaching _you_ how to post properly when you play on usenet. Don't take
my word for it- read up on the subject- but you're not going to win
many admirers for posting the wrong way up.

David

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net