Old January 29th, 2006, 04:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Quick Rhapsody Roundup -- okay, well it turned out to be not so quick vbg

Peri,
What an excellent job with your review. We took the Rhapsody in 2004
and have another booked for this September. I too hope the same crew may be
aboard. Your review was exactly as we view the Rhapsody and those who sail
in her. We are native New Yorkers, but should be receiving our Texas
citizenship papers any day now having lived in the Ft. Worth area for over
27 years. We look forward to cruising with our kind of people again.

Thanks,
Ray Bensch

"Peri" wrote in message
Friends, we were on the Rhapsody of the Seas out of Galveston last week
and I thought I'd give you some quick impressions. Because she's been
around for a while, I won't go into great detail about the layout, etc.,
but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. This is more to let you
know how the ship, nearing 9-years-old, is holding up.