Old July 15th, 2007, 10:18 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sechumlib

Default Free Lambada Zouk class July 23rd

On 2007-07-15 16:07:37 -0400, " said:

On Monday July 23rd, I will be hosting an introduction to Lambada
Zouk at the Inn On The Green, I will be teaching a free beginners
class as well as spinning some classic zouk and Kizomba tunes. This
is a very special night because there will be a lot of people seeing
and trying out Lambada for the first time, so it would be nice to
see everyone turn out to not only make this a night to remember but
to also show everyone what a wonderful atmosphere this dance can
create. Special bonus: some of the music played will be music never
before heard on the London club scene.

Which is of just how much interest to US and Canada travelers?