Old July 16th, 2007, 08:08 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Brian K[_1_]

Default Free Lambada Zouk class July 23rd

On 7/15/2007 5:18 PM sechumlib exclaimed:
[snip]

Which is of just how much interest to US and Canada travelers?

Zouk is an interesting word. Lambada is passe in the US even many
Latins don't do it. But I'd be curious to see somebody Zouk. How is it
pronounced? Do you say "Zoock" or is it Zouk like "Suck". Is there a
travel destination in the US or Canada where I can watch people Zouk?

--
________
Brian M. Kochera