Old October 31st, 2007, 03:41 AM posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada
memiki

Default Fire!

On Oct 30, 8:03 pm, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:
memiki wrote:
On Oct 29, 11:26 pm, Hatunen wrote:

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:55:27 -0700, memiki
wrote:

On Oct 27, 4:00 am, Icono Clast wrote:

At the time of the Cedar Fire, I think, someone posted that the Idiot
in the White House had withdrawn expenditures to clear brush that
might have reduced the severity of that fire. I couldn't find the
post but I found some other stuff. The words might've been written a
few years ago but . . .

Ike -- I tried to ignore your post without a response but, as you can
see, I was not successful. I am not here to argue the articles you
dragged up or the mentality, character or deeds of President Bush --
just to express my disgust at your referring to the President as an
"idiot" on a forum that is read internationally.

Are you thinking that perhaps the feeling that Bush is an "idiot"
isn't a feeling in other countires?

It is my feeling that when an American publicly insults the Office of
the Presidency outside the country, whether it be the Dixie Chicks on
a stage in England or Ike or you on a public forum, harm is done to
the country. There is enough garbage being thrown by other countries
without having sine if our own add to the heap.

Miki

Nonsense. It helps the country and its image when outsiders understand
we can recognize our blunders. Blunders like shrub.- Hide quoted text -

Nonsense yourself ! I think so doing is unpatriotic, abuses our
precious freedom of speech, and does us much harm.. The enemies of our
country use remarks such as those you approve of as propaganda.....why
fuel them...! ......why aid them!

Miki