Old November 5th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Lansbury

Default Encounters with the TSA

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:38:06 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

More seriously, did she think he was
retrieving a concealed weapon?

No because if she had I guess I meant have been dealt with if a
different way. I put my cap back on and no attention was paid to it or
me at all. after I walked through the arch.

Someone at Heathrow suggested they could have a CCTV tracking system and
they were concerned it would photograph me without baseball cap and be
fooled when I put it back on. But the tracking systems I have seen are
far to complex to be fooled by that. It might explain why I had to go
back behind a yellow line before I put my cap back on.

--
Lansbury