Old July 30th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Mark Brader

Default Toronto Pearson (YYZ) airport bus improvement

Oops, I might have known I'd leave out something important:
* TTC http://www.toronto.ca/ttc/
- single fare $2.25, includes free transfers as needed to reach
anywhere in Toronto via subway, streetcar, and/or city bus routes;
5-trip fare (good for any TTC routes) available, but possibly not
at the airport (you have to go to a subway station or a store that
sells TTC tickets or tokens, and I don't know if anyone at the
airport does).

For the $2.25 cash fare, exact change is required.
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "Domine, defende nos