Old January 8th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Paul

Default Tanzania Sugested Routes of Travel ....got 4 weeks to play with

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:20:19 GMT, "BAC" wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_0241_01C3D507.DB45FBF0

Tanzania Suggested Routes of Travel. I plain to go to Tanzania for 4 =
weeks, Feb to March. I'm open to a travel route with an end point in =
Zanzibar for a week to work on the tan and do some diving. I think I'll =
have to bag the Killi climb...don't think my knee will make it. I'm open =
to suggestions. Also....how bad are the little rains in Feb-March, will =
they pose a travel problem. I will also carry a Digi camera...how tough =
is it to find an outlet for rechargeable batteries??

TIA,

BAC

I did a similar trip on honeymoon last July/August. If you have the
cash, I would thorough recommend who we went with. If you're
interested, there's full details of the trip at
http://www.africahoneymoon.com