Old April 19th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Liz

Default Do I need a Kenyan Visa

In message
"Peter Gower" wrote:

Most interesting answer from you Liz, because I respect the advice you have
given over the years. We certainly entered Tanzania on a UK and Canadian
passport without any Tanzanian documents, but with a Kenya visitor's visa.
You have to ask, or they will sell you anything!

Oh yes!
Once we dutifully bought visas then, between getting them and going the need
for a visa was revoked, which was annoying, but that was only short lived.

I'm trying to remember where we needed a transit visa once (quite a few
years back). I *thought* it was Kenya, but the chance of me being able to find
out for sure is slim.

Liz
--
Virtual Liz at http://www.v-liz.co.uk
Kenya; Tanzania; India; Seychelles; Namibia