Old April 27th, 2007, 09:15 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Newbie

Default How to utilize ITA Software's flight search results?

Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost wrote:

: You could use a B&M TA, or use an online method for booking.

I think I just don't know the practical ropes here. At online sites,
they have their own search engines. For example, at aa.com, if their
engine doesn't come up with the same itinerary/price, how can I use
ITAsoftware's results to book a ticket?

I just have a practical question. I search at ITAsoft and like one of
the itineraries/price they come up with. However, they don't sell the
ticket nor give me any link. Now what do I do to buy that itinerary,
online if possible?