Old June 2nd, 2004, 11:45 AM
America the beautiful

Default Canadian flag on the backback myth

Bassosa wrote:
Being from Holland (Amsterdam) there is no doubt in my mind that
Americans are treated differently. Why? Simply, because WE DO NOT LIKE
AMERICANS....never have, never will. I am not talking for myself but
this seems to be the general opinion. That’s just the way it is
and you guys keep on giving us reasons to dislike you...best change
your attitude like al travellers do when they go abroad...

While you are down there bowing before the one you serve, you could also
try sucking my cock.

--
Chris F
Long Island, USA.

Prime Minister Helen Clark fights for Maori rights.
http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/...sbug/maori.jpg

Pizza Express Man and his pizza eating cat Gayrab.
http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/expressman.jpg

http://****france.com/
http://www.fark.com/