Old September 17th, 2003, 03:34 AM
Angela

Default LF wedding cruise advice

Hi!

We are recently engaged and are looking to get married on a cruise ship if
possible. I would love to hear from anyone who has done this. Advice or
tips?

Also I would like to know if you guys advise going through a travel agent to
book our cruise or should we try to set it all up ourselves? There is just
us going (as far as I know) not family and friends so there aren't large
numbers of people to consider.

I have found a few web pages about Princess offering cruise weddings at sea,
and I have sent for a package from them but have not received it yet.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Angie
(Canada)