Old September 18th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Bob Rowe

Default LF wedding cruise advice

Angie;
as you might have heard, we had a wedding to kick off the first GGC -
way back in 1998.
I am the groom from that wedding, and can tell you that the easiest way
to arrange for a wedding on a cruise ship is through a wedding planner or
wedding consultant.
We used "A Wedding For You" out of Davies, Florida, and we highly
recommend them.

They are at http://www.aweddingforyou.com and provided everything we needed.
Which was great, because I was planning this wedding from Northern Canada -
over 5,000 km away!

Good luck, and be sure to let us know what you plan.

Chris in Inuvik

"Angela" wrote in message
Hi!

We are recently engaged and are looking to get married on a cruise ship if
possible. I would love to hear from anyone who has done this. Advice or
tips?

Also I would like to know if you guys advise going through a travel agent

book our cruise or should we try to set it all up ourselves? There is

just
us going (as far as I know) not family and friends so there aren't large
numbers of people to consider.

I have found a few web pages about Princess offering cruise weddings at

sea,
and I have sent for a package from them but have not received it yet.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Angie
(Canada)