Old March 25th, 2009, 08:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Runge14[_2_]

Default South Africa (may be OT)

may be lol

"tim....." a écrit dans le message de
Having just come back from a trip to SA I have a report to post.

This is an amazing place to visit, wonderful scenery, fantastic wildlife,
historical and cultural interest (and there's great beach sports as well,
but I don't do that). I promise you that (one subject excepted) this will
not be written in my usual negative style.

So if you want me to post it, register your interest in rta and I will do
so.

(If I knew how to I'd set follow ups to that group only, but sorry, I
don't).

tim