Old August 20th, 2006, 05:02 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
david

Default FA: 2BR condo Blue Ridge Village, Banner Elk NC 9/1-9/8

Blue Ridge Village is located in Banner Elk, North Carolina,
approximately 1 mile from Sugar Mountain Ski Resort.

Here is more info on the resort:

A perfect place to get away from the everyday grind, Blue Ridge Village
is set in the woods of Banner Elk where you can unwind, relax and
breathe in the clean mountain air. Whether you are a hiker, sightseer
or shopper, you will have plenty to do around the resort.

You will be staying as our guests at our timeshare. If you have any
questions feel free to drop us a line..

On ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2BR-condo-Blue-R...QQcmdZViewItem

(or search under travel for Banner Elk, NC)

Best Regards,
david