Old December 12th, 2017, 10:00 AM posted to alt.smokers,or.politics,rec.travel.air,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Lou Mason

Default Southwest Airlines Oregon kook passenger arrested after threatening to kill everyone on flight

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:09:45 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 01:46:25 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

In article
Dave Fisher wrote:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/southwe...lerie-curbelo-
passenger-arrested-after-making-threats-on-flight/

I'm different & I embrace that everyday. I don't fit in a mold or a
category, I am beautifully me.

https://www.facebook.com/valerie.curbelo

Alright so I'm on IG minding my own business just browsing n **** &
Caitlyn Jenner had posted a picture of her & her fam enjoying Father's
Day. I've learned to not go on the comments section because it is
infested with ignorant ****s but once in a while it's good to remind
yourself that these scummy people exist. Not to my surprise there are
unnecessary bible references & offensive **** & I ****ing snapped.

CLearly a Democrat.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/valerie-curbelo-3ba682107

Causes Valerie cares about: