Old March 2nd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Robert Browne

Default Time to say goodbye!

"The Bill Mattocks" wrote in message
om...
nobody wrote in message

The Bill Mattocks wrote:
I've resigned my position with the firm I worked for, and am no longer
seeking employment as a traveling consultant/road warrior. I'm
looking for the daily nine-to-five gig instead, something that leaves
me home in the evenings and on weekends.

Bill,
Sorry to see you go. Your rants, trip reports, etc. are one of the reasons I
have stayed here for so long as the newsgroup has become almost worthless. I
spend mote time kill filing things tan I do reading. I just may follow you.
Good luck, and don't ever lose your sense of humor.
Bob