Old March 5th, 2004, 05:58 AM
The fog's getting thicker.

Default Time to say goodbye!

"The Bill Mattocks" wrote in message
om...
Folks:

For some years, I've enjoyed being an occasional participant on
rec.travel.air, and posting trip reports and stories that I hope you
found amusing or entertaining - it sure helped me deal with the stress
of being a road warrior, on the road non-stop to the tune of 100,000+
miles per year.

Bye, Bill. I've sometimes disagreed with your comments, but enjoyed reading
your stuff anyway because it was related to air travel. Unfortunately,
rec.travel.air has become an off-topic cesspool, reflecting the overall
state of Usenet. Many old timers (or should I say Usenet veterans) like you
have abandoned ship, and it's totally understandable. And frankly I see the
off-topic crap in here getting much worse before it gets better. Best of
luck to you in your future endeavors, Bill.