Old June 21st, 2006, 03:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default My web site for Baltics and St Petersburg

Bob ,

Great job ! I've spent an hour at your site ( and I should have stopped
as I am expected to be someplace else right now !). I do have one
question:
on this page: http://members.optusnet.com.au/~bobl...hotographs.htm ,
where it that photo taken ?
I thought it was Geiranger, but since you were still on the ship it
can't be.

I was on the Marco Polo for ~14 days last summer from Copenhagen to
Berlin, so did a lot of the same trip. But you have MUCH better
pictures. ( Now I REALLY have to go)

Thanks,
Bobb

"Bob T" wrote in message
Hi all,

Every now and then I pop in to mention my web site about our cruise to
the Baltics - it has photos and details which might be of use to some
of you.

I got so much help from this newsgroup t the time I like to throw a
bit back every now and then. Anyway ... it took so long to write it
someone may as well read it! 8*)

The address is http://members.optusnet.com.au/~boblorel/index.htm

Hope someone finds something of value .....

I'm currently getting ready for cruise number 2 to Egypt, Greece and
beyond !! 8*)

regards,

Bob T.