Old March 1st, 2014, 02:22 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Király[_1_]

Default Postage

JohnT wrote:
You have to pay tax on Postage Stamps in Canada?

Yes, anywhere between 5% and 15% depending on which province you live
in. I'm one of the lucky ones that only has to pay 5%.

I will continue buying old stamp collections on eBay, which I can
sometimes snap up for 60-70% of face value, no tax.

Regarding (4), do they give any hints about where they will send your mail?

Probably to a "community mail box" which will be down the street,
and which will be subject to vandalism and theft. Most neighbourhoods
that were build after

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.