Old October 9th, 2007, 02:31 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

Default Bank cards in the USA

wrote in message ups.com...

g A lot of people do. I have a friend who doesnt pay taxes
g for political reasons, he uses a card with his wifes name on
g it. His name is nowhere on the account.

May the IRS catch up with the bum! I guess he's not rich enough
to be a friend of Dubya and have tax laws written for him.

Actualy, he does quite well......funny thing is, he has over 75,000 in
the bank whose sole purpose is to pay off the irs if and hwen they
find him......it isnt that he doesnt want to pay taxes, just doesnt
want to pay for this war....

he donates heavily to the local schools, agencies, etc.......

Your President was duly elected, TWICE. All the Senators and Congressmen were ALSO duly elected.
Therefore, all actions being undertaken are duly authorized. Your friend is simply a tax evader, plain
and simple, masking his actions under so much bull****.