Old August 24th, 2004, 01:58 PM
jcoulter

"Don & Lynn" wrote in
:

Yes, but very early in the morning. We will be with you. She should
dock near pier 39, which is a great place to visit. I hope we have a
great cruise.
Don

"Grant Hyde" wrote in message
AtWe are sailing on the Diamond Princess repositioning cruise on
9/20/04. One of the ports of call is San Francisco. Will the ship be
passing under the Golden Gate Bridge to get to the dock? Thanks,
Grant

This bridge is just badly placed IMHO sun is always on the wrong side.
coming in in the mrning tcity side gets the light, going out at evening one
must look backwards for the best photo op. that's nature for you always
making things complicated. But the bridge is awesome. Say hello to the sea
lions at Fishermans' warf.