Old September 6th, 2004, 09:33 AM
KGB

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 02:19:53 -0500, (Miguel Cruz)

I just got home from visiting Utah. I visited the four corners area,
monument valley, Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. Would you agree with
this statement? If you like rocks visit Utah, if you don't stay at home.

I wouldn't think you'd have to like rocks all that much in general. Southern
Utah has some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet. I'm a city boy
and still I can't stop singing its praises.

miguel

Hi

I live in the English Lake District and cannot understand why so many
people want to visit here. It is nothing but wet weather, hills and
water - which is why my wife and I are off to Utah next year with our
tent for the 7th time in the past 14 years (we try and go every other
year); the scenery is mind-bogglingly magnificent. Mind you we avoid
the main tourist spots like Zion or Bryce and would far rather camp
somewhere less well known such as "Cedar Breaks", "Island in the Sky"
or "Goblin Valley", put on our hiking boots, get out of the car and go
for a walk.

Regards

KGB