Old December 12th, 2005, 03:03 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default SIM Card

Cape Town is in South Africa. Victoria Falls is in a different country.

South Africa has MTN, Vodacom, and Cell C. They are all available as
Pay-as-you-go, from as little as R10. You'd have to get a different sim
card for Vic Falls, which falls between Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Catherine

--
==Not nuts, just a little eccentric==
www.africanbush.co.za

"James Spears" wrote in message
When I travel abroad I usually purchase a Prepaid SIM Card for my GSM cell
phone. Are these available in South Africa? Who gives good coverage into
Victoria Falls and Cape Town?
Thanks in advance.
Jim