Old February 26th, 2007, 10:58 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Rog'

Default Fuel Charge

"Dave Smith" wrote:
A few years ago I rented a car in Germany and returned it at
Charles deGualle in Paris. I stopped for fuel as we approached
Paris. It was a diesel powered Gulf that got incredible mileage.
It was maybe 20 miles to the airport from there.

When I rented a car in Paris, I had a devil of a time trying to read
the gas guage and thought it needed gas when it was full, and then
when returning it to the train station, I tried getting directions to a
nearby gas station but it was like they were speaking a foreign
language (my French was not up to par). I found one two blocks
away, and there were no bogus charges.

I just know that someone's gonna say, "What part of the U.S. or
Canada was that in? :-) =R=