Old February 17th, 2010, 03:17 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Komin theCambodian traitor

Komin has been posting from Cambodia for the last 2
years ,

Komin has come from Hong Kong and is now residing in
Cambodia .

wakalukong , how come you are the last to know ?

wakalukong, you must be a Bloody Fool; .

Feb 17, 5:25*pm, Wakalukong wrote:
On Feb 17, 3:32*pm, "Allah , your *only *god Allah , you *are *only
allowed to *have *me as your *only *God , you are only *authorised to
have Allah *as *your only *God ." wrote: Vietnamese *were *inside amongst *the *RED *Shirt *supporters ,

I *doubt *REALKOMIN *is *in *this *group *,because
Komin is *in *Cambodia .

(snip)

Hey everyone, the spy now admits he's in Cambodia, not Hong Kong. *The
Viets must have squeezed his balls so hard he had to admit his
location.

Wakalukong