Old June 18th, 2010, 09:02 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.[_5_]

Default Travel?

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 00:48:07 +0200, Martin wrote in post :
:

On 17/06/10 16:56, Tim C. wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:53:19 +0200, Martin wrote in post :
:

The treatment for suspected rabies is almost as bad as having it.

I remember from when I was bitten by a dog in Libya when I was 5. Not nice.
F#ing big needles.

My brother was bitten by a dog in Zambia, whilst he was being treated
with big needles for suspected rabies, he got malaria because all the
mosquito screens on the hospital windows were full of holes.

Lol! Sorry, I shouldn't laugh but it is funny.

--
Tim C.
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today.