Old October 8th, 2011, 06:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

Default Earliest Return Flight From FLL after RCL Cruise?

wrote in message
Hi all

I am sure this question has been asked, but I am going to ask again.

I am looking at flight out of FLL on Saturday May 5, 2012. My best
price is for a flight at 11:45am. Is this doable? Also any tricks for
getting off the ship earlier than others?

Thanks
Michael

It's a bit risky, but I have booked 12:30 and 1:00pm flights and gotten to
the airport between 10:30 and 11. The way to get off the ship the earliest
is if you take all your baggage off with you instead of putting it outside
your cabin the night before. Then you can just walk off the ship as soon as
it has cleared. The port is not very far from the airport in Ft. Lauderdale.
Is the amount that you are saving in airfare worth the anxiety? Only you can
determine that. Good Luck!

--Jean