Old March 24th, 2004, 03:46 PM
NoNameAtAll

Default Ferry Service from Athens to Mykonos

Thanks, I get into Athens at 1:00PM and the first connection I can make is on
Aegean at 7:30PM. I've poured over ferry schedules on line and it doesn't
look
like there's anything for the afternoon, just morning runs. I'm about to
commit to the Aegean flight and the six hour layover (aaargh!) but I have a
call into a travel agent to see if he can come up with something better.
-charm

If you're not dead set on going straight to Mykonos, you can always check
flight schedules to see if there's an earlier flight to a different island. For
instance, you could fly to Santorini (which is absolutely gorgeous by the way),
and then get from there to Mykonos after a short stay. Naxos and Paros are even
closer to Mykonos than Santorini is. Personally I wouldn't want to stay on one
island for an entire week anyway.