Old November 17th, 2015, 11:18 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Surreyman[_3_]

Default France

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 5:09:42 AM UTC, Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Is Magda safe? Prayers and thoughts going out to everyone in Paris who
was affected by this horrific terrorist act.
--Jean

Members of my family (Brits) are popping into Paris this weekend for a pre-Christmas meal with French in-laws at whichever restaurant.
Life ain't going to stop, so it might as well go on.
As long as one doesn't push the odds by weekending in Damascus, what else can we all do?