Old February 9th, 2011, 06:29 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
David Hatunen

Default Carmen's Bushcamp Safaris in South Africa.

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 20:57:25 -0800, Carmen1touristguide.za wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:29Â*pm, David Hatunen wrote:

A quick search in Google Groups indicates that in the last couple of
weeks you have posted adverts for your bush camp safaris in a dozen or
so different groups. I grant you the messages tend to be different, but
why on earth would you post one of your screeds to
de.admin.news.groups? In English, no less? There seems to be a bit of
cluelessness here.

--
Dave Hatunen, Tucson, Arizona, out where the cacti grow

I do speak german and will post it in german next time. Thanks for the
tip. You right. I have 1000's of positive reviews from de.admin.news.
Thanks for following me ......... you welcome to come and join us on a
Safari.

Interesting in view of the fact that I have downloaded a month and a half
of headers in de.admin.news.groups and don't see a single followup to
your post about bushcamps.

Your credibility is getting stretched a bit thin here.

--
Dave Hatunen, Tucson, Arizona, out where the cacti grow