Old November 28th, 2011, 08:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K[_3_]

Default Orlando hotel questions

On 27 Nov 2011 22:42:37 GMT, Charles wrote:

RayC wrote:

You can't do it all in only 9 days. There are several Disney parks and
you can't even do justice to them in 9 days ... especially with kids. My
suggestion is to just do Disney and stay on property. We stayed at the
Pop Century one time and All Star Sports (listed as their Value Resorts)
and were quite happy. It is a pretty basic hotel but, of course, is
Disney clean. Nice pools, excellent transportation to the parks, airport
transfers, a nice cafeteria ... everything we needed for a comfortable stay.

Just my $.02

I agree with your $.02 about staying on the property. In addition they
sometimes have package specials that include meal plans.

Gave us more "honey in your moon" time too!

--Tom